- Common success of companies REPROMEDA and GENPROGRESS - Staff of companies REPROMEDA s.r.o. and GENPROGRESS s.r.o. recently developed and practicaly applied their own modification of the preimplantation genetic diagnosis of the hereditary disease Muscular Dystrophia Duchenne. The introduced method allows to examine, if the dystrophin gene contains the relevant mutation. (31.03.2006)
- Results 2005 - In the year 2005 we applied preimplantation genetic diagnosis on 1081 embryos. 95.5 per cent of blastomeres were successfully diagnosed. (31.01.2006)
- Results 2004 - In the year 2004 we applied preimplantation genetic diagnosis on 1024 embryos. 96 per cent of blastomeres were successfully diagnosed. (31.01.2005)
- PGD of neurofibromatosis I - We implemented preimplantation genetic diagnosis of neurofibromatosis I by means of direct DNA analysis (mutation analysis using gene polymorphisms). (30.10.2004)
- We implemented the examination of 8 chromosomes - We implemented the examination of 8 chromosomes (X, Y, 13, 15, 16, 18, 21, 22) instead of yet examined 7 by the preimplantation genetic diagnosis of aneuploidies. (15.09.2004)
© GENPROGRESS s.r.o.